Sunday 3 January 2016

Ask DN: Do I need dedicated graphics for my Macbook Pro?

I'm in the market for a refurb 2015 15" Retina Macbook Pro.

I mainly need it for the following:

  • UI design in Sketch
  • Photo retouching in Photoshop
  • Screencasts for my YouTube channel ( which the integrated graphics model is good enough for)

But I'm also planning on taking on some video projects this year (most likely 1080p, but maybe some 4k work), and I hear dedicated graphics might speed up my photoshop/sketch work as well

The drawback is that a MBPr with dedicated graphics paying around $500 more. So, it worth buying it or just going with the integrated graphics(Intel Iris Pro)?



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted January 03, 2016 at 07:32PM by mysticpiggy http://ift.tt/1mYzzdO

No comments:

Post a Comment