Wednesday 11 May 2016

Toronto Designers

Hey I posted about a month ago, but I finally made it out to Toronto! I'm on the job hunt and this is less of a WHO CAN HIRE ME post and more of a what are some agencies/start ups that are doing great things I should be inquiring to. I've been designing for about 10 years and was at Critical Mass for the last 3 of them. I would like to think my design experience and style is held to a pretty high standard and want to be in the ring with the big boys so to speak, without trying to sound like an ass haha. I'm looking at companies like HUGE and Sid Lee but am very blind to what is all out there.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted May 11, 2016 at 08:52PM by ant_monologue http://ift.tt/1ZGgDxG

No comments:

Post a Comment