Thursday 23 February 2017

What are your favorite design magazines?

I have been tasked with doing "design outreach" at my job which involves getting articles published in design magazines, but I wondered if anyone still actually subscribes to any. It looks like Communication Arts is still around and a few of the other "old guard" magazines but what about the modern era? Are there any design magazines that you still subscribe to in print? If not, what are some digital magazines (not blogs) that you like? Ideally I'm looking for a user experience focus, but really any type of design is fine. Thanks for your help!

Note to mods: I know you've changed the rules for posting on this sub, so if this question is out of bounds please let me know or just remove this post at your discretion.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 23, 2017 at 08:09PM by PartyLikeIts19999 http://ift.tt/2lAvkpC

No comments:

Post a Comment