Friday 22 April 2016

A few questions about working for yourself as a web designer?

I'm hoping to begin working for myself as a website designer, but there are a few things I'm uncertain about.

1) When it comes time to transfer your client's website off your own server onto a server of their own, how do I go about this? Do I borrow the client's credit card and register hosting and a domain name for them? Do I purchase it myself, then have them reimburse me and transfer ownership of it to them? Do I give them instructions on how to do it themselves and hope they're able to follow said instructions?

2) Does there come a point in time when a customer is being extremely picky and making very small, ridiculous change requests that you just have to say "that's enough" to them?

3) Is there any law in Canada that will give other businesses the ability to take me to court for offering the same services as them, for a fraction of the cost?

Thanks!



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted April 22, 2016 at 12:31AM by TheMysticWyvern http://ift.tt/245EpX5

No comments:

Post a Comment