Friday 29 April 2016

study advice

Hi everyone!

I've thought and read about the advantages of getting a degree in graphic design and that's what I'm considering to do. Now I've already been doing my own research but I think that reddit is, more often than not, a great place for this kind of advice. I live in Germany but if it's worth it and somehow affordable I'm willing to go study abroad. Are there any fellow Germans that could recommend any universities? Could it be a good choice to go abroad and if, where?
Right now I'm waging my options so I'm very thankful for any kind of input you can provide!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 29, 2016 at 09:09PM by deepblue001 http://ift.tt/24al8qN

No comments:

Post a Comment