Thursday 28 April 2016

Someone stole my and other artist's design and sells them on Amazon, what's the best way to go about this???

Hey Guys, I've been designing T-Shirt graphics for a while and today I've noticed that one my design as well as some designs by a bunch of other artists where stolen and are now being sold on amazon. I've done a "Good Vibes" T-Shirt some ago and today I saw that some guy simpley made a "Vibes T-Shirt" store on Amazon and sells our stolen "good vibe"-themed t-shirts graphics there.

What is the most efficient way to get it taken down?

Here my proof: The original T-Shirt | The artwork from my IG | The shop from the thief

I've heard that it takes quite some time to get Amazon to act on this issue, has anyone had any personal experience with this type of problem??? What I did so far, is just write a bad review. I'd be grateful for any advice!!!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 28, 2016 at 11:44AM by sebionreddit http://ift.tt/1pJiGo8

No comments:

Post a Comment