Friday 1 April 2016

I made an April Fools prank for people that don't want Windows 10

http://ift.tt/1pPLLyS

Feel free to use it in US. I'm Aussie and wanted to make sure you didn't crash my site while I used it at work. I don't know how big (or small) it can handle. Cheap hosting...

Anyway. About to go to bed last night, and I thought: OMG IT'S APRIL FOOLS TOMORROW! One of the receptionists at work despises even the thought of Windows 10. And her PC came close to doing the automatic update. So I came in early and left it on her PC, turned the monitor back off and waited. I left as she found it, and somehow exited (I think with the chimes bar or something, edge detection most likely (Win 8)). But I got another receptionist who I got on film and it was great! Sent it to some friends and they said they all had a good laugh over it.

So enjoy, my design brothers!

PS: Of course there's always a way to do it with less code, or a different way... It was 3AM when I made it, I'm not a pro at this, it's more of a hobby. Please don't burn me for using JQuery and tonnes of setTimeouts...



Epic visual tool

Epson 5030UB 2D/3D 1080p 3LCD Projector Submitted April 01, 2016 at 08:46AM by Eldeeff http://ift.tt/1Ves7sf

No comments:

Post a Comment