Saturday 24 December 2016

Holiday Gift Help, Please and Thanks :) Looking for Design Literature Recommendations for my brother who is a custom contractor?

This is my first question I have ever asked Reddit for help. Hope you can be there for me. My brother is a contractor/ carpenter and does high custom end carpentry/ renovations/ bathrooms/ kitchens, entire houses. He is also partly designing projects from the ground up for clients. I would love to get him a essential design book on homes/ architecture/ general design principles ect to help him advance his education on the design aspects. I am thinking like a hardcover encyclopedia style design book with lots of pictures. Or on the contrary something basic but in depth in the principles of design. Price doesn't matter.

I can barely put clothing on that doesn't clash, so the any input would really help me make a happy new years for my brother. He has worked so hard to get where he is at.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 24, 2016 at 03:57PM by Muglomuk http://ift.tt/2hiILtv

No comments:

Post a Comment