Tuesday 20 December 2016

I need some help with an idea for this concept drawing I want to do. Hopefully I can get some suggestions from you.

I'm trying to create a drawing and the concept is going to be around the tv shows NCIS and Supernatural. The main characters I'm focusing on are Gibbs (NCIS) and Dean Winchester (Supernatural). I've seen my fair share of NCIS but I don't know a thing about Supernatural other than memes and whatever I find on wiki pages.

I'm stuck between whether or not to just do a back to back post of the 2 guys on 9x12in sketch paper or do a 3 - 4 panel comic with some slight back and forth banter between them.

Its all going to be black and white. More realistic than cartoonish because properly transforming real life people to a caricature is still outside of my skill set.

And suggestions would be greatly appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 20, 2016 at 07:33PM by ShyTownNinja_NasFlo http://ift.tt/2hQw0Fj

No comments:

Post a Comment