Monday 26 December 2016

Tips for interview with 6 different people, over a course of 3 hours.

Hello everyone. I have a interview coming up at a company that I will be interviewed by 6 different people over the course of about 3 hours. Their positions range from mangers, seniors mangers to directors. Besides the company research I have done. I have googled them all and have seen where else they have worked previously.

I will bring my iPad to showcase my work. I am pretty sure the art director has seen my work, because I had a phone interview with her previously but doubtful about the 5 other interviewers.

I was wondering if anyone has tips for me for this type of interview. I have had interviews with multiple people at once, which was kinda of nerve racking and made me stumble over my words. Since this interview is with one person at a time, I think I would be able to explain my work more directly.

Some quick questions: Any advice to stay "fresh" for each person I will talk to? I imagine I will be explaining my work to each one over and over.

Should I have 6 business cards and resumes ready to hand to everyone at the end of each interview?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 27, 2016 at 01:09AM by Derek_Jeter_2 http://ift.tt/2ixnezd

No comments:

Post a Comment