Monday 19 November 2018

How to display (too much) data - need suggestions

I'm writing for a scientific journal and I want to visualize some data, so at firstly I thought I'd just have a table. Then I realized I have 14 rows and 13 columns and no way can I fit this on page. So I was wondering if you guys have any idea how to visualize such data so that I can fit it on a single page?

The table currently looks something like this (but 14 rows and 13 columns, and they are not just single letters, but words):

X Y Z
A Must have Must have
B Can have Must have
C Can have

Thanks for any kind of recommendation!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 19, 2018 at 07:51PM by JavascriptFanboy https://ift.tt/2TqZdcn

No comments:

Post a Comment