Monday 19 November 2018

Looking for help with my Instagram layout

I’m starting a clothing brand and I want to put a huge emphasis on the presentation of my Instagram.

I want the whole thing to look like a piece of art, but each individual photo is also high quality.

What I mean by that is a lot of instagrams that use the grid photo layout have a good overall design, but when you look at the individual photos, they look very random and disconnected, that’s something I want to avoid.

If anyone has experience with this or has some ideas, feel free to dm me.

And no, this is not a request for free work, I will be paying you if I like what you offer.

Thank you



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 20, 2018 at 04:15AM by sudorobot https://ift.tt/2S12c9P

No comments:

Post a Comment