Saturday 24 November 2018

I want to place a quote from a poem in the middle of my project’s landing page. Can I do this? (Legally) how and where do I cite?

Not sure if anyone knows this answer, but I cannot find it on google. I am designing a landing page for my current web-project. This is a website, first will be hosted on a CMS (not sure which one yet) as requested by client. I want to include a quote from a poetry book on the landing page, though I don’t want to break copyright laws or plagiarize or anything like that. I’m new to web design, I don’t know the rules about these things. Is it possible to do this? And, if it is, how and where would I cite the quote?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 25, 2018 at 03:15AM by t_nutt https://ift.tt/2Rcqpdg

No comments:

Post a Comment