Thursday 21 February 2019

Check out my first typeface!

Hello everyone!

I have just published my first font Wagemut.

The typeface is part of my Bachelor’s Degree that will cover the current situation of grotesque fonts and the future of decorative fonts.

I know that the font is far from perfect. Especially the Kerning and Spacing of some glyphs. So please be nice to me.

But I tried my best and never created a font from scratch before.

The font contains the most important glyphs but in future updates I may add glyphs and other font styles.

But first I have to concentrate on my Bachelor thesis.

Many Thanks

Check it out here.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 21, 2019 at 09:45AM by gemoritzt https://ift.tt/2ttRHll

No comments:

Post a Comment