Monday 18 February 2019

Equipment recommendations

Hello. Looking to get a computer and tablet so I can start learning digital art. I don't want to spend a lot of money on the wrong pieces so what are the most important parts? Should I splurge on RAM and cut back on the processor? Would also like to create stuff for a game called Warframe, but not if that would require too much.

I have no idea how tablets work, so I don't know what to even ask. They need a computer, but does it have it's own processor?

My goal is to have a set up that I can use to make and sell art. Would also like to make assets for games, specifically Tennogen for Warframe, but I can always try and upgrade/replace the computer later for that.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 19, 2019 at 01:24AM by Skanky_Panky http://bit.ly/2tucWmS

No comments:

Post a Comment