Friday 22 February 2019

Which design courses do you recommend (for Youtube-specific)?

I'm not asking a critique on my design work. I'm trying to learn how to be a better designer for Youtube-related stuff. That includes thumbnails, presentation slides, banner, channel art, logo, etc.

What courses should I take to improve my Youtube design skills? Can be online or at school. I know people are gonna say "learn by doing it yourself", which I did for almost 3 years but still trying to find new techniques. Then there are people that tell me to hire a designer but I want to keep my work original. And finally there are also people who say that you should just draw what comes into your mind, which I couldn't even 70% in high school on this. So yea I'm not naturally creative with design.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 22, 2019 at 01:53AM by DiscombobulatedPost5 https://ift.tt/2Tg7VNc

No comments:

Post a Comment