Sunday 4 December 2016

Continued education in UI design question

I got a BFA in 2014 in graphic design and I have been working for the same company for 3 years. I know the time will come soon that I will be wanting to look or another higher paying opportunity and have seen a lot of UI/UX job offers, and minimal opportunities in print design and branding design.

My question is, where do I start trying to learn UI design? I have some rudimentary knowledge of website design but I want to be an attractive candidate to companies looking for exclusively that type of experience along with whatever else is included in UI design. Where do I start? Should I take some more college courses, or audit classes somewhere or there is a better way to go about learning? What classes would teach UI design anyway? (Currently work at a university part time that I cold audit classes with for free, but all I see in the design department is 2 classes for what seems like a broad overview of packaging and UI)

Any advice is appreciated.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 05, 2016 at 03:51AM by emirii_kya http://ift.tt/2g9PCVD

No comments:

Post a Comment