Thursday 1 November 2018

Help me find a website about apartments in NYC?

Oh man, this is a total long shot, but I've tried everything I could and come up empty so here goes:

Last year, I found a website designed to help renters in New York City.

It takes a prospective renter through a series of questions about the kind of apartment they want, how much they make, how many bedrooms, what area, etc. - specifically designed for New York City. Then it tells you what you can afford/what you would be looking to pay.

Each step explained why brokers tend to ask these questions (income requirements) and how it impacts what you can rent.

The UX was simple and beautiful. It was a red and white UI. I feel like it had the string "nyc" in the url or maybe it was a .nyc tld.

I recall there was a "created by _____" link in it that linked to the creator and I believe it was someone who runs or operates a design or user experience agency in new york, and that they felt their recent experience renting an apartment wasn't great so they built a site that helped inform renters.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 01, 2018 at 10:28PM by ezlezl https://ift.tt/2AH4kxJ

No comments:

Post a Comment