Thursday, 1 November 2018

Help me find a website about apartments in NYC?

Oh man, this is a total long shot, but I've tried everything I could and come up empty so here goes:

​

Last year, I found a website designed to help renters in New York City.

It takes a prospective renter through a series of questions about the kind of apartment they want, how much they make, how many bedrooms, what area, etc. - specifically designed for New York City. Then it tells you what you can afford/what you would be looking to pay.

​

Each step explained why brokers tend to ask these questions (income requirements) and how it impacts what you can rent.

​

The UX was simple and beautiful. It was a red and white UI. I feel like it had the string "nyc" in the url or maybe it was a .nyc tld.

​

I recall there was a "created by _____" link in it that linked to the creator and I believe it was someone who runs or operates a design or user experience agency in new york, and that they felt their recent experience renting an apartment wasn't great so they built a site that helped inform renters.

​

Can anyone point me in the right direction?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 01, 2018 at 10:28PM by ezlezl https://ift.tt/2AH4kxJ

No comments:

Post a Comment