Monday 12 November 2018

Looking to hire

Mods please delete if not allowed.

I love Reddit and figured the best place for me to hire someone to design my new company logo would be here.

I am in the early stages of starting a business somewhat centered around firearms so please be comfortable working with that subject. I will be needing someone to design our logo with zero copyright infringement and then slightly down the road (once all the loose ends are tied up) this will turn into a full concept roll out. I am looking for the right guy/girl if you have little experience to lots of experience my only concern is final product. so please feel free to comment or send me a message.

Thanks for reading



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 13, 2018 at 01:56AM by prhymetime87 https://ift.tt/2T8x9dy

No comments:

Post a Comment