Saturday 3 November 2018

Need Guidance Setting Up a MASSIVE mural on Adobe Illustrator

I've got nearly 100+ characters like this character I've shared in the link below that I've put on a huge photoshop file. 9x4 feet. Anyways, I need it to be as close to perfect as I can get regarding quality to print, so I am attempting to convert all my illustrations from Adobe Animate to Illustrator vector, and can't believe how much I've learned in regards to printing being difficult. I was told to keep the file from being too much on my computer to do it in smaller dimensions, but when printing to PDF everything gets jacked. Then I'm sure the stroke will be a nightmare when increased. I am familiar with expanding appearance, but would really appreciate an experts advice. I've only done digital stuff, and printing seems like a nightmare with the multiple thousands of strokes on this file. I've spent nearly 5 months on this, and it's pretty insane. Anybody willing to help me set up my document or kind of hold my hand to set up my file for success, I'll give you a free print. Sell it if you want haha. I've got a decent following on Twitter from doing this so there should be demand for it. Anyways, I have shared three pictures to show my concerns ... https://imgur.com/gallery/8iDgjC8 ... I'm worried that when I increase the size everything will get bad. I don't know how I should export the file/settings. I just want to ease my final printing concerns before I do the crazy work converting this all into Illustrator. If we need to discuss further outside of this post DM me and we can exchange emails/phone numbers whatever. Thanks so much in advance, and ecstatic to hopefully figure this out/give you guys something I've been working on for half the year almost everyday.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted November 03, 2018 at 07:37PM by EnglishWop https://ift.tt/2QckQLs

No comments:

Post a Comment