Friday 28 December 2018

A couple of questions about freelancing

I’ve been designing for almost a year (UI design) and now I’ve found my first client. I’m actually actively looking for a full-time position at an agency and I’m interviewing a lot, but now I’ve found this client in the meantime.

The salary is £300/day and I feel like a fraud. From what I can read, it’s a normal rate (the average in London is £350/day) and people with years of experience even asks for £750/day, but I still feel like it’s a lot of money. I’ve the feeling that no one should be paying me like that.

Hopefully I could handle the work and help them out. Is there anything in particular that I should keep in mind while working as a freelancer? What’re the most important things to avoid?

I also don’t know how to handle payments. Should I ask him to pay weekly or should I ask some money in advance?

Thank you so much!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 28, 2018 at 09:18AM by Kayters http://bit.ly/2AkZWUC

No comments:

Post a Comment