Tuesday 25 December 2018

Transitioning from CorelDraw to Adobe Suite

Hello,

My Name is Sagar Siwach and I am Graphic Designer from India.

I am using CorelDraw since 2009 and have adapted myself completely to it and use it to make all kinds of artwork for self as well as clients.

CorelDraw is good standalone application but it's suite is very bad (Corel PhotoPaint) and I don't like to use it. Since 03 Months I've been researching about Creative Plan and using it on my friend's device but I am not able to do my things at the same pace.

Do you have any good guides or old posts that can tell me how to transition from CorelDraw to Adobe Illustrator.

Could you guys help me figure the advantages of Creative Cloud over Corel Graphics Suite and some tips to help me transition into it.

I really appreciate your help!

Cheers



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 25, 2018 at 02:26PM by ScarredBlood http://bit.ly/2EP3YIH

No comments:

Post a Comment