Tuesday, 25 December 2018

Transitioning from CorelDraw to Adobe Suite

Hello,

My Name is Sagar Siwach and I am Graphic Designer from India.

I am using CorelDraw since 2009 and have adapted myself completely to it and use it to make all kinds of artwork for self as well as clients.

​

CorelDraw is good standalone application but it's suite is very bad (Corel PhotoPaint) and I don't like to use it. Since 03 Months I've been researching about Creative Plan and using it on my friend's device but I am not able to do my things at the same pace.

​

Do you have any good guides or old posts that can tell me how to transition from CorelDraw to Adobe Illustrator.

​

Could you guys help me figure the advantages of Creative Cloud over Corel Graphics Suite and some tips to help me transition into it.

​

I really appreciate your help!

​

Cheers



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 25, 2018 at 02:26PM by ScarredBlood http://bit.ly/2EP3YIH

No comments:

Post a Comment