Saturday 29 December 2018

Advice: Ideas for inspiring design lessons?

I'm keen to hear what type of projects and lessons you've found inspiring through your own studies.

I'm in the middle of putting together a couple of design courses for students aged 16-18 (graphic design and media production).

I've taught for several years but I've always found it useful to listen to other people's experiences or seeing other teaching practices.

For my digital production course I've been thinking of: - Walk cycle and game character/world designs. - App icon designs (for web use or apps) - promotional video/sound editing skills. (podcast or video etc)

Graphic Design: - Graphic profile - Re-design brand aesthetic - Public outreach pamphlet (ie civil defence etc)

I'm keen to hear about projects one project ideas out there :), I'd love to see my students to drive into their projects!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 29, 2018 at 10:41PM by LingonSyltan http://bit.ly/2LCXxZG

No comments:

Post a Comment