Wednesday 26 December 2018

Need help choosing Huion graphic tablet for drawing

I've had a wacom bamboo, then upgraded to a Cintiq 13HD (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wacom-Interactive-Display-English-Language/dp/B00BSVADDY)

I recently bought myself a Huion 191V2 but i didn't realise just how big it was; it gives me virtually no desk space, and I feel like there's some input lag. I also dislike how the 'butt' end of the pen doesn't turn into an eraser but I've been using the pen side buttons to change to eraser mode. I would probably like it more if it had buttons on the actual tablet. so I can undo.

I'm thinking about swapping it for another Huion but need help and recommendations. I've heard people say the KAMVAS 13HD PRO from Huion is one of the better ones. Does anybody have anything to say about them?

Or wondering if I should just go screenless.

Thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted December 27, 2018 at 03:21AM by Popogo http://bit.ly/2EPTSY4

No comments:

Post a Comment