Friday 1 February 2019

Non-goofy vector character sets / environments for storyboarding product designs?

I’m an interaction designer who works with industrial designers on all sorts of products and I’ve always relied on vector assets from shutterstock that I modify and combine to create storyboards to convey how we envision users interacting with products.

I’m getting really frustrated however with how difficult it is to find the different elements I need in the right positions, in a style that somewhat matches- especially people. There are character sets where you mix and match body parts etc but they’re all so goofy and cartoonish- I’m looking for more stylish faceless or minimal features that won’t distract. And finally vectors I can actually edit vs convoluted shapes broken apart in ways that make this difficult. Not looking for freebies, willing to pay! Any ideas?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 02, 2019 at 01:29AM by bhoran235 http://bit.ly/2UAXjpq

No comments:

Post a Comment