Friday 1 February 2019

Trouble creating a specific feature

Not sure if this is the right place but

I'm currently creating a Case Study around Nike's current website and application to add to my portfolio,
I'm new to UI and only have a few months of experience, but I felt a Case Study on a major company will really help me in terms of harnessing my processes and experience, plus they look great on a portfolio.

Either way, I am trying to create a specific feature in my design. I will try to explain the feature to the best of my ability.

Feature:
When an image of multiple variations (For example) a shoe in this case has multiple styles, I want to have one or two overlays to the side of the image in a different colour, and once clicked, they will slide over the initial image, changing it to that colour.

So you can see one colour mainly, but you can see a little bit of two other styles on the same image, clicking these styles will reveal them in the position of where the previous image is as a sort of overlay. (There is a video below for more of an idea, look at the first item on the video for reference.)

I know I can create this using the overlay feature in Adobe XD, but it isn't as efficient and seamless as I would like it to be, can anybody help?

Cheers



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted February 01, 2019 at 01:07PM by RogueVogueDino http://bit.ly/2HMdRck

No comments:

Post a Comment