Wednesday 24 April 2019

To start or not to start my own design agency

I always go back and forth on whether or not to start my own design agency. I’ve always had a full time job (with some freelance gigs here and there) and the health benefits and consistent paycheck keep my feet on the dock... never quite having the guts to jump in the water.

Not to mention two kids and a house to pay for hahaha! I recently listened to a podcast and the guest talked about his journey going from full time to joining forces and forming an agency with great success. If your interested here’s an iTunes link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-xd-podcast-experience-design-demystified/id1447442459?i=1000436122307

All this to say! Tips? Advice? Anyone else have the same fear? Any other podcasts or books you’d recommend on this topic that might encourage me one way or another? (Note: luckily I do love my full time job... but something inside is always burning for the “other” self-started thing)

Thanks reddit design peeps and keep making cool stuff!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 24, 2019 at 09:06PM by toonsis http://bit.ly/2UUldRh

No comments:

Post a Comment