Tuesday 25 June 2019

[Design Illiterate] Question about Web Design...

[Total Noob Question- sorry!] Tried posting in the web design sub, but my question was apparently too basic for the rules ha.
TL;DR: Could I use Wix's free Web Builder to generate the look and feel, and then pass on to someone who could develop it?

I've been trying to hire someone to build a new website for me for quite some time. As it turns out, I'm a clients worst nightmare in the beginning stages. I don't mean to be, I just have no idea how to express what I want, what I like, etc. On top of that, I'm incredibly illiterate when it comes to design work. And then it gets even more difficult trying to find examples that are never "quite there".

I want my site built on Wordpress- but I was wondering if it'd be possible for me to use the free/cheap web builder through wix to get the general look & feel down, and then send that over to a professional to actually build it for me. Is this even possible? Are there glaringly obvious issues I don't know about?

Thanks in advance for any input!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 26, 2019 at 06:56AM by manywaystonomad https://ift.tt/31UnKuz

No comments:

Post a Comment