Tuesday 25 June 2019

Opinions on creating a separate logo for a brand's slogan?

A company I am currently working with has adjusted their brand message and is looking to develop a mark for it. From what I've seen in my research, both in their market and in others, businesses don't usually develop a completely separate logo for their slogans -- it usually just tends to be a wordmark. They already have a well established and recognizable logo for their business, but want to create a distinct logo for their new message. I'm worried that this might muddle their branding and actually take away from their current logo. I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or opinions on this?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 26, 2019 at 03:44AM by PinheadLarry_ https://ift.tt/2X1oM4b

No comments:

Post a Comment