Saturday 25 June 2016

Can someone help me find labelling stickers that change color when touched?

This is a good example of the sort of color change I'm looking for.

I searched Alibaba for suppliers but few of them seem to have anything remotely similar to what I need. The design on the label would need to be clearly visible when static as well as when the color changes.

I'd really be interested to know if any of you guys know of something like this – I'd like to show the dynamic nature of the contents of the product I''m working on with something simple and fun like this.

Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 25, 2016 at 06:23PM by SelfDiagnosedMulatto http://ift.tt/28SLLHI

No comments:

Post a Comment