Wednesday 22 June 2016

Trying to Find a place that does Inkjet printing for my portfolio (TIFU, Help)

Hi, I didn't know where else to turn but reddit, I am just baffled and need someone to shed some light on why it is so difficult to find a place in New York City that does Inkjet printing on 11 x 17 paper. A lot of places I called only have laser printers, and the ones they do have as inkjet is really large (probably poster / banner size). The reason I need Inkjet is because I use pina zangaro's portfolio, and thus bought their scored inkjet paper that have their 3 screw-holes. (biggest regret ever but everyone said to get pina zangaro because it looks professional), But now I have like 30 sheets of this damned paper, and I can't find a print shop that have an inkjet printer that can print my portfolio.

Does anyone know why this is? I want to learn so next time I won't fuck up again and run into this situation where I'm calling every Print shop in NYC to get a damned Inkjet printer.

I can't even print it at home because my printer doesn't do 11 x 17. Anyone have any advice on how I should go about this other than saying Fuck it and not use the paper?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 22, 2016 at 08:04PM by numb_doors http://ift.tt/28PZt0j

No comments:

Post a Comment