Monday 27 June 2016

iPhone 7 Mockup

Hey girls and guys,

I designed my own concept for the upcoming iPhone 7, as a mockup that you can display your work on. You can view it here I know the concept is a bit "out there" but hopefully some of you enjoy it and put it to good use :)

Anyone from this sub can download the mockup for free by clicking this dropbox link Please don't share this link outside of reddit ;)

If you feel like buying me a coffee for the mockup you can do so by purchasing the mockup through my website for $5 AUD which is about $3.75 USD, any donations are really really appreciated :)

Enjoy!!

P.S I chose not to put this on a creative marketplace as I feel a lot of the time they rip off the authors



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 27, 2016 at 09:02AM by jld2 http://ift.tt/291yLTq

No comments:

Post a Comment