Wednesday 22 June 2016

Is anyone here looking to purchase a wacom intuos pro large graphics tablet and lives in west london?

Hi everyone,

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but I honestly have no idea where I can reach the correct audience for someone who would want to purchase this, so if this post deserves to get taken down, then please do so.

I am here today, trying to sell my Wacom Intuos Pro Large Digital Tablet with Pen (PTH850), if you're interested and want more details, please fell free to PM me.

Once again, sorry if this is the wrong place to do this but I am just looking to sell this and get some bills paid. Thank you.

(I checked the rules and didn't see anything about this type of thread, so please do tell me if this isn't allowed.)



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 22, 2016 at 01:21PM by FriendlyBroski http://ift.tt/28Oi6U1

No comments:

Post a Comment