Thursday 30 June 2016

How much would you charge for the following?

Hey r/design.

I'm new to the freelance game. I've done some logo design work for friends and small business at very low rates, but now with the feedback I've received on my work and the portfolio I've built, I'd like to start charging what my time is worth.

I'm primarily a front-end web developer. My business building small sites with a cms is doing well, I have a few clients and some upcoming jobs.

However, logo design is a very new field for me. I've recently been asked by someone who was impressed with my work how much would I charge for some treatments (sketches and ideas) to show the direction I would take were he to hire me to re-design his current logo.

Should I look at this as an hourly rate? Or should I consider offering it as some kind of package?

What would you do in my position?

Many thanks.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 30, 2016 at 11:57AM by uponapyre http://ift.tt/296N1rm

No comments:

Post a Comment