Monday 8 April 2019

Does anyone have any ideas to make this logo direction work?

This is what I currently have.

I'm not really liking how it's looking right now, but I want to go in a similar direction. The brand is a fast train between cities. The logo has to be typographic only. I went with Helvetica Rounded as the base font as I want to represent values of simplicity, continuity, seamlessness and flow. The idea I'm going for is to incorporate those "subway map/train map" lines within the type. I just need to figure out a way to do that in a way that looks good. Thanks to anyone that can help out!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 09, 2019 at 03:41AM by isaacfuzeallen http://bit.ly/2KkJZ8q

No comments:

Post a Comment