Thursday 11 April 2019

Images desaturated after compression?

Hey all,

I've been saving out certain images at 2x res so they have better quality on site, but when I compress them they become desaturated. I've tried multiple compression sites but they all leave the photos looking washed out afterwards. I ended up having to go saturate the photos again after they were compressed, but this is not ideal.

I noticed that when I compressed a file that had been saturated again, and was previously compressed before, that it did not lose any color. Does this come down to file size? I've noticed it does not happen with every photo, just certain ones.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 11, 2019 at 03:53PM by DirgeofElliot http://bit.ly/2UvWYsj

No comments:

Post a Comment