Monday 15 April 2019

Inspiration/Idea 'scrapbook'

I was wondering if anyone had a reccomendation for an app or website I can save inspiring pictures to.

Sometimes it's color pallettes, fonts, or artwork I like.

I'm using Pinterest, but it's clunky in my workflow, and I have to upload pictures one at a time and make them private (I don't want to be stealing and reposting other people's work as a side effect).

I've also seen Adobe Capture but that's only app based and not helpful if I'm making things outside the Adobe suite.

Lately I've just been uploading to a Google Drive folder.

Can anyone best that?

What are some things you use?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 15, 2019 at 06:45PM by CUAtThePartyRichter1 http://bit.ly/2V76UZ7

No comments:

Post a Comment