Tuesday 9 April 2019

Interview Advice

Hello everyone! I have an interview for a Graphic Design position tomorrow and I was hoping to get some advice. I received an email saying there will be a 30 minutes assessment and was wondering which skills I should brush up on in Photoshop, Illustator, and InDesign especially. The position requires 1-2 years of experience. I use Photoshop daily and frequently use Illustrator and InDesign throughout each week, but I want to make sure I'm not overthinking it and missing any basic skills or tools. I currently work as a Graphic Designer in a smaller company so the interview process wasn't as intense whereas I'm interviewing at an established company tomorrow. Any advice is greatly appreciated!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 09, 2019 at 05:18PM by metalhead_iv http://bit.ly/2UobUsC

No comments:

Post a Comment