Wednesday 3 April 2019

Interview request

Hello! I’m currently a student at UC Berkeley and I’m supposed to interview someone for one of my design classes - it’s called Designing your Life. It’s a curriculum that began at Stanford’s d.school and we’re supposed to interview someone working in the industry to understand how their career has begun due to the unpredictability of the industry. The interview notes is due Friday, hopefully if someone is willing to let me interview them then, I’ll love to chat! Otherwise, I’ll still love to talk afterwards for my own personal interests. Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 04, 2019 at 04:11AM by throwawayfnoj https://ift.tt/2G0hibx

No comments:

Post a Comment