Tuesday 9 April 2019

Need help finding a graphic design site or program

I'm not a graphic designer but I need to make a lot of simple graphics. I tried making a simple guitar chord template in Canva, but I can't do what I want. I signed up for the pro version of Canva, free to try for a month, but it seems like the pro version stinks. So I need a website or a program at a reasonable price.

I want to create the 6-string, 4 or 5 fret shape as a blank template, then make MANY chords using that blank for a website I'm about to create. I want to use the chord shapes in my articles, as well as create pdf chord diagrams for download.

Can anyone here suggest an option that is better than Canva? Thanks!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 09, 2019 at 09:42PM by kernix http://bit.ly/2Ioeojm

No comments:

Post a Comment