Thursday 18 April 2019

Questions on hardware- iPad and Pencil combo

Hey dudes, dudettes, and everything between,

I'm considering picking up on the whole iPad/pencil/procreate train for sketching and illustrating and then doing the actual vectoring on the computer. I'm trying to source some honest opinions. I've seen some incredible stuff coming from it, but I'm wondering if it would be worth it for me.

my questions:

Is it a viable design tool, or is it more of a neat little toy for hobbyist artists?

Is it worth buying a 2018 iPad Pro to utilize the 2nd pencil, or are the upgrades associated with both an up-to-date iPad and Pencil negligible compared to the price jump?

What DON'T you like about it?

I currently run a Microsoft Surfacebook Pro, but the screen has piss poor battery life, drawing with the keyboard attached is a pain in the ass, and it kinda lags out on me when I run photoshop along with a couple plug-ins, even though I have 16gb of RAM.

Thanks for all of your thoughts and opinions!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 19, 2019 at 03:28AM by BrianInYoBrain http://bit.ly/2XrRJXY

No comments:

Post a Comment