Sunday 7 April 2019

Retrowave

Hello, I am making retrowave music but I'm new to it all, I'm still learning about it and getting familiar with retrowave as a whole. My question is this, if I were to want to make my own artwork so that I dont have to spend hundreds of dollars for all the individual elements I want, are there any apps I can use to help me make the perspective grid and all of the elements I need? I messed with it yesterday for literally 5 hours almost non stop, looking on Google and more websites than I can even explain but found nothing that would be good enough for it or... everything I did find was either low quality or cost money that I didnt wanna pay Haha. Is it "cheap" or lame of me to find a grid and different elements from Google or just the internet in general and piece together a picture for my artwork? Like no watermarks or anything, just the clean picture.

Any sort of advice for an app/apps would be amazing! It would be IDEAL if it is possible, to do everything from my phone but if that's not an option then I totally understand, just a preference. I have a galaxy note 9 if that helps with recommendations!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted April 07, 2019 at 01:27PM by DEADCVLT http://bit.ly/2UmfrYn

No comments:

Post a Comment