Sunday 16 June 2019

Our agency doesn't have much culture among the creatives. How do the designers at your work share inspiration or explore creative exercises?

When I was in college I used to do a lot of creative exercises with our student design group - collaging, sketching, stuff to take our eyes off of our computers and to approach design with a different perspective.

The creative team at my workplace don't really have lunch and learns or fun creative meetings like that. A few coworkers are discussing starting something to help inspire creativity, get out of our creative slumps, improve our culture, and simply get to know each other's strengths as designers. I want to help out and brainstorm ideas. I'm afraid some of the stuff I've done in school may be seen as too juvenile - I'm sensitive to that mainly because I'm the youngest in the office.

What kind of activities do you have at work to help strengthen bonds among designers?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 16, 2019 at 09:07PM by jean_kirschfine http://bit.ly/2KNSxmO

No comments:

Post a Comment