Monday 17 June 2019

Question for Product Designers that transitioned from Graphic Design.

I'm a self employed graphic designer. Specializing in identity/branding and brand strategy. Of course I've done a little of everything over the past few years. I'm feeling a little uninspired and with all the talk of the future of design I'm wondering if I need to make a shift.

TLDR just get to the question(s): For those who have made the switch, what's the worst part of the job? What's the best?

Is anyone running their own business successfully solo/with only a handful of people?

Thanks for any insight you guys may have.



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 17, 2019 at 09:36PM by nilo-jxn http://bit.ly/2RmjtLO

No comments:

Post a Comment