Thursday 4 July 2019

Can you tell me what techniques are going on in these images?

An acquaintance of mine makes these awesome images and i want to make some similar stuff of my own for the covers of my music releases. He told me he takes photos and then manipulates them in photoshop, but he didn't go any deeper. Maybe you guys can lead me in the direction of what techniques to go learn?

Here's the album of images.

In particular, i like this one, this one, and this one.

Any leads would help me on my creative path! I'm fairly new to visual design so maybe treat me like i'm 5 years old. Cheers



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 04, 2019 at 02:20PM by Barncore https://ift.tt/2Ny15Bl

No comments:

Post a Comment