Friday 5 July 2019

I have no idea what type of printing is the best for my evening dress

Okay so it's my Matric farewell in October (kinda like prom in South-Africa, but it's strictly for Grade 12) and I looked everywhere for a material that resonated with me and to be blunt everything sucks. I have finally decided on a pattern that I love but there aren't any shops that have anything even resembling it (idk why because it's basically black with a white grid)

So I've come to the conclusion that it might be easier to print the textile myself, but I have no idea what type would best suite an evening dress

-Digital printing -Rotary screen printing -flatbed printing

Please help :) thank you x



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 05, 2019 at 05:21PM by Ansie0607 https://ift.tt/2NAjqNV

No comments:

Post a Comment