Thursday 4 July 2019

Looking for ideas for a Kitchen chalkboard wall. What I didn't before isn't sustainable so looking to crowdsource ideas

If this isn't the right place for this please delete. Moved into a new house in late march and we have a big chalkboard wall in the kitchen. At first I thought a monthly calendar would be cute so my SO and I can look at it and see what's going on. Turns out chalkboard markers are much harder to wipe off than I thought so I'd need to redraw the calendar lines each month (let's be real that's not happening). I like the "make love not dishes" but I'm not attached and don't really know what to put above it, how to design the space or what to put above where the calendar is right now (there is about 2 ft of space)

I'm not an artist but I can copy things pretty well (like fonts and such)

would love any ideas and help!

https://i.redd.it/xsjls58fob831.jpg



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 04, 2019 at 06:37PM by blue_bison93 https://ift.tt/2KXnMN1

No comments:

Post a Comment