Friday 12 July 2019

My amazing problem with Design.

I just graduated from college. The experience of studying design was amazing and i'm in absolute love with every aspect of it. But I'm having mixed feelings of excitement and being scared not only because of the market aspect of design but the many areas of design.

I consider myself inclined to graphic design but at the same time i feel like i really want to experiment with industrial/product design and maybe work with both, being competent at both. The feeling of having to choose between these two is kinda bugging me. Is it possible to be good at these two areas, is it "normal"?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 12, 2019 at 10:24PM by andr11n https://ift.tt/2jFljuu

No comments:

Post a Comment