Friday 5 July 2019

Someone is selling one of my Designs on RedBubble

Hello! Im looking for some advice on what to do about the following situation. One of my designs is being sold on red bubble without my knowledge or permission. I created the design for an E-commerce site and someone basically just took a screen shot and is selling it on their shop in RedBubble. I sent a takedown request but its been around a week and they have done nothing. I have all the design files and proof of when it was created and even posted for the first time online and on the shop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted July 05, 2019 at 07:53AM by insertwittyusernamee https://ift.tt/2NxFybS

No comments:

Post a Comment