Wednesday 1 June 2016

I need help americans of reddit

Hi there fellow (but slightly more patriotic and freedomer) designers,

European here.

I've got an ad I need to design for a 7" x 10" booklet but with bleed it's 8 3/8" x 11 3/16" (great measurement system you've got here guys, I can see why you've stuck with it for so long)

I want to set this up in Illustrator so obviously I put 7 x 10 into my document settings and then I want to input my bleed settings for registration marks but I have no idea what to put in here.

Would it be 1.375 inches x 1.1875 (the divisions stated) or what?

Much appreciated

edit: And Illustrator won't let me add a bleed above an inch?



Great design resource

100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About People (Voices That Matter) Submitted June 01, 2016 at 02:22PM by Trip__ http://ift.tt/1Ue3Sq6

No comments:

Post a Comment